ERS break-out sessions will emphasize opportunities for corporate real estate leaders (CREs) to lead their companies in becoming talent marketplaces by deploying strategic perspectives and agility for location selection, resilient facilities, workplace planning and design, and effective collaborative management. (Partial list subject to update and change.)
- Corporate Chemistry: Improve Effectiveness through Neuroscience'
- Aligning RE Development Strategies with Urban Public Policy Objectives
- Analytics and Technologies for Smart Cities
- CRE Organization Strategies: Workplaces Matter!
- The Corporate Headquarters of the Future
- The Future of Work
- Climate Ready Cities: Sea-Level Rise Adaptation, Resilience, and Risk Mitigation
- Strategies for Employee Engagement