2023 QPCR Scholarship
Professional development is so important for everyone, but especially so in the early stages of your career. That’s why CoreNet Global Australia Young Leaders is excited to announce the inaugural Qualified Professional of Corporate Real Estate (QPCR) scholarship.
This scholarship is valued at over $1,600 and is open to any fully paid-up member of CoreNet Global Australia.
About the Qualified Professional of Corporate Real Estate
QPCR is a virtual, self-paced program designed to help you build a strong foundation in corporate real estate (CRE), enhance your business and leadership skills, and develop your professional network. This unique program gives you what you need to succeed:
- Essential CRE knowledge
- Business and leadership skills
- Strategic and global awareness.
The QPCR aids you in your professional development by providing the following:
- Personalised learning experiences through a variety of learning options
- Content delivery that includes eLearning courses, virtual classroom seminars and classroom based local workshops
- Strong professional network through mentoring, volunteering and university ambassador opportunities
Find out more about the QPCR here
Applying for the 2023 scholarship
The application process is straightforward. All you need to do is give us an overview of your time as member with CoreNet Global, share your understanding of the program and explain how this scholarship would benefit you and your career.
Submissions have now closed. The successful applicant will be announced shortly.
Amanda Morton & Amelia Boston
Young Leaders Co-Executives
CoreNet Global Australia