Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Skip auxiliary navigation (Press Enter).
Skip main navigation (Press Enter).
on this day
between these dates
Post an Internship
Back to Library
AT&T, Corporate Real Estate - Portfolio Management & Transactions Internship | Dallas, TX
Nov 20, 2019 11:28:55 AM
AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses, and the industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. With a network that covers 225 countries, including more than 120 million customers, we’d say we’re well on our way. Together, we’ve built a premier integrated communications company and an amazing place to work and grow.
• May assist portfolio managers in conducting real estate administration activities for the acquisition, disposition, and leasing of real estate.
• Daily activities involves research and analysis of various real estate properties, including cost.
• May interact with broker, attorney, and others on land use activities.
• May schedule and monitor zoning packages with municipalities.
• Potential to review real estate acquisition costs and time frames to ensure within established budgets and construction schedules.
• May coordinate information with attorneys on general liability and environmental issues.
• May manage market studies, lease negotiations and determination of client business needs.
• Might assist with real estate or BU initiatives including, data gathering, developing/testing program components, systems, processes, communications and training.
• Provide support and subject matter expertise, including problem resolution and process/program improvement.
• May research issues, create/update guidelines and processes, and/or escalate as needed. Ensure compliance to related policies and processes.
• May provide reports to stakeholders; create ad hoc reports as needed.
• Might review/analyze data and create high-level summaries with recommendations/actions as needed.
Ideal candidates will be familiar with:
Engineering (any kind);
General business focus;
Knowledge of real estate escrow processes; appraisal;
Lease law or administration of lease contracts.
During the internship program, you may be exposed to project work within Corporate Real Estate in our collaborative, team-oriented environment and expand your technical skills. You will also gain exposure to many facets of a career in corporate real estate and all it can offer you!
This internship is designed to set you up to be considered for future opportunities and leaders at AT&T. How better to advance your career than building relationships within and across AT&T?
Critical thinking and analysis;
Working towards BS or BA degree in Engineering or Real Estate
Good communication, self-motivation, and teamwork skills are a must
MS Excel; MS PowerPoint; MS Word
3.2 GPA or above
Open to US Citizenship or Permanent Residents
Duration: 10 weeks beginning Mid-May or Mid-June, 2020
To be considered for this opportunity send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V.
AT&T will not sponsor applicants for work visas of any kind for this position.
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com for consideration.
Related Entries and Links
No Related Resource entered.
Tags and Keywords
©CoreNet Global All Rights Reserved
Powered by Higher Logic