Job Title: Intern, Portfolio Services Center
Job Description Summary: Cushman & Wakefield is a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. The firm’s 45,000 employees in more than 70 countries provide deep local and global insights that create significant value for occupiers and investors around the world. The Portfolio Services Center (PSC) leverages our complete range of capabilities to optimize and manage our clients’ corporate real estate assets and requirements. We act as a natural extension of our clients’ corporate real estate organizations by providing a variety of services.
Job Description: This internship is a full-time opportunity tailored to introduce current students to commercial real estate. Our 9-week summer internship program offers experience in all aspects of our Portfolio Services Center, giving students a broad perspective on the industry. Interns will have hands-on experience working on key projects, interfacing with high profile clients, and learning the day-to-day business functions and decision-making of the organization.
The 9-week summer internship program will run from June 3, 2019 through August 2, 2019. Interns will be paid hourly and work full-time 40 hours per week. During this period, interns will complete a rotation through several teams and clients and gain exposure to several aspects of the PSC including Transaction Management, Facilities Management, Lease Administration, Project Management, and Business Development.
• Review, reconcile, and resolve issues from the client
• Prepare financial statements
• Prepare and post journal entries
• Track information and generate monthly reports
• Assist managers with department objectives
• Complete special projects as needed
• Bachelor’s Degree (or currently in pursuit of Bachelor’s Degree)
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
• Excellent interpersonal skills with high initiative, flexibility, and team approach to work
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to quickly adapt and learn in a fast-paced environment
• The qualified candidate will be detail-oriented, able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, extremely professional, and customer service oriented
• Applicants must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
• Applicants must have legal authorization to work in the U.S. (we do not sponsor visas for the position)
Company Weblink: https://careers.cushmanwakefield.com/