Stonebridge Companies is seeking an energetic and driven year-long intern to work with and learn from the Real Estate Department. The ideal candidate will have some prior knowledge of hotel management & operations and is interested in furthering this career within the hotel industry.
The purpose of the Real Estate Internship is to provide exposure to real estate aspects of the lodging industry and to support the members of the real estate team, primarily related to asset management and the underwriting of new acquisition and development projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform market research for potential business opportunities;
- Analyze financial reports and enter relevant data into Stonebridge Companies’ valuation model using Microsoft Excel
- Assist in the preparation of deliverables to lenders, investors and internal parties using Microsoft PowerPoint and Word.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft© Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with financial concepts and modeling;
- Strong organizational skills with a focus on accuracy and thoroughness;
- Ability and desire to work in a team environment and to treat others with respect.
- The intern will be expected to work approximately 20 hours per week in the corporate office.
- The intern will work in conjunction with and assist the Real Estate Analyst in the execution of the duties described above;
- Stonebridge Companies will make reasonable efforts to accommodate the intern’s class schedule.
- The intern will not be entitled to a job at the completion of the internship.
Our company does not discriminate against its associates or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or medical condition. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-associate relationships, including recruitment, hiring, advancement, compensation, benefits, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination. Every reasonable accommodation will be made for disabled associates.
Resumes and applications for employment will be evaluated on the basis of qualifications to meet the requirements of the position and ability to perform the requirements of the position.