STRATEGIC PLAN 2019 (Three-Year Plan)
Mission: To advance the practice of corporate real estate through professional development and networking opportunities
Vision: To be the Essential Hub for Corporate Real Estate Professionals.
Overall Plan Focus:
- Enhance overall chapter engagement and experience with end users, service providers, sponsors, economic developers, young leaders, and students.
- Provide a variety of educational program content, networking events, professional development and community outreach opportunities.
- Increase participation, recognition and conversation within our CoreNet community that will bring together diverse viewpoints that respond to the accelerated rate of change in the corporate real estate industry.
- Continue to build a strong bench and succession plan for our board and committees.
- Develop a new innovative marketing process to promote organization, benefits, andprograms/events to existing members, prospective members, and industry publication/PR firms (shared goal).
- Partner with external marketing/PR firms for our key programs/events.
- Identify new CoreNet marketing giveaways for programs, university outreach, roadshows, etc.
- Engage at least 25% of our membership in volunteer events and partner programs.
- Leverage our chapter member organizations to support internships, projects and programs.
- Add 3 new qualified partners serving needs in our community.
- Establish a fundraising capability that supports our partnership growth.
- Automate annual membership renewals to simplify renewal process.
- Increase membership from 160 to 200 members over next three years (shared goal).
- Focus on 15 large end-user groups over the next 3 years.
- Develop a new innovative marketing approach to promote organization and benefits(shared goal).
- Host one CoreNet Global educational seminar/event every year.
- Establish a sustainable end user roundtable (shared goal).
- Establish a sustainable past president advisory group (shared goal).
- Engage 30 mentors/mentees to participate in CoreNet Global’s Mentor Match program.
- Increase end user attendance target goal with 20% of attendees per/program.
- Establish a repeatable and automated communication process with IntrinXec and marketing committee (shared goal).
- Have a formal training/onboarding for committee protocols stored on website.
- Develop a process to live-stream/virtual attendance option at programs.
- Goal is to increase sponsorship revenues by $5,000 each year through a combination of more sponsors, and also higher-level sponsors.
- Continue to provide value to our sponsors.
- Expand university outreach from 1 university to 5 universities within Midwest region (Greater MN, WI, IA, Dakotas).
- Increase student membership from 0 students to 10 students over next three years.
- Establish a sustainable CRE scholarship program that provides two annual student scholarships for his/her education.
- Assist students to submit one University Challenge submission each year.
- Create an annual student reception tied to one of our fall monthly programs where members sponsor/mentor students for the day.
- Focus on having fun and a continued connection point for young professionals.
- Have 5 Young Leaders enrolled in a CoreNet Global professional designation (QPCR, MCR).
- Increase Young Leader membership by 25%.
- Establish a sustainable Young Leader scholarship program that provides two annual QPCR scholarships (shared goal).