Join the CoreNet Global New England Chapter to become a part of a thriving regional group of leaders in the New England corporate real estate community.
By becoming an active member, you receive access to resources, material, information, and exclusive networking opportunities. The New England Chapter offers a variety of educational training programs that our members consistently cite as the key factor for renewing their dues. Membership in CoreNet Global provides you with opportunities to connect, learn, grow and belong, locally, globally and virtually through people, networks, knowledge-sharing and professional development.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Leadership opportunities through CoreNet New England’s 11 Committees (Awards, Career Strategies & Development, Communications, Community Reinvestment, Education, Golf, Membership, Programs, Real Advantage, Sponsorship and Young Leaders.)
- Opportunity to apply for the CoreNet New England Young Leaders Professional Development Program or Leadership 2.0 programs.
- Member Pricing to over 30+ CoreNet Global and New England Chapter events each year.
- Access to CoreNet Global Member Directory (10,000+ members) and online Knowledge Center featuring white papers, research, presentations and multimedia on industry trends.
- Invitations to members-only events.
- Subscription to The Leader Magazine – CoreNet’s quarterly professional journal, and the best source for corporate real estate (CRE) news, trends, developments and analysis.
- Subscription to CRE News (monthly eNewsletter) – CoreNet’s weekly eNewsletter featuring the latest industry news and analysis.
Questions about Membership? Contact CoreNet Global New England Membership Chair Andrew Fiebelman.
Please visit the Young Leaders page for more information.
Members in Transition
CoreNet has implemented an array of membership offerings for “members in transition”. Some people can work without a net but no one succeeds without a network. The New England Chapter has a team dedicated to designing monthly programs aimed to support our colleagues. To join as a Member in Transition program contact CoreNet Global New England Membership Chair Andrew Fiebelman.