Description: Corporate Real Estate Internship Program.
Location: Bedminster, NJ
AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses, and the industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. With a network that covers 225 countries, including more than 120 million customers, we’d say we’re well on our way. Together, we’ve built a premier integrated communications company and an amazing place to work and grow.
* Project Management;
This internship opportunity is designed for students interested in:
* Space Planning;
* Interior Design;
* Ability to read basic floor plans;
* Potential to support project team during construction of Xandr project in NYC.
During the internship program, you may be exposed to project work within Corporate Real Estate in our collaborative, team-oriented environment and expand your technical skills. You may also gain exposure to many facets of a career in corporate real estate and all it can offer you!
This internship is designed to set you up to be considered for future opportunities and leaders at AT&T. How better to advance your career than building relationships within and across AT&T?
- Working towards BS or BA degree in Architecture, Interior Design, Graphic Design, or Construction Management
- Good communication, self-motivation, and teamwork skills are a must
- MS Excel; MS PowerPoint; MS Word
- 3.2 GPA or above
- Open to US Citizenship or Permanent Residents
- STRONG PREFERENCE GIVEN TO CANDIDATES WITH HOUSING IN/NEAR BEDMINSTER, NJ.
- This position may require a Motor Vehicle (MVR) Report
Duration: 10 weeks beginning Mid-May or Mid-June, 2020
To be considered for this opportunity send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. AT&T will not sponsor applicants for work visas of any kind for this position.