REAL ESTATE INTERNSHIP
As a premier commercial real estate brokerage Quantum Equity Group specializes in selling self storage, retail, and single-tenant commercial real estate facilities. We are currently seeking talented Commercial Real Estate Interns who are pursuing a career in Commercial Real Estate at our headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia.
APPLICANTS MUST MEET THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS BY DATE OF HIRE.
Under the direct supervision of our Asset Management team, the Intern will have the opportunity to learn and perform basic work assignments in support of ongoing asset management and research functions. Throughout the internship, the Intern will gain a working knowledge of the process and procedures relating to Asset Management and investment sales, as well as participate in real work assignments.
- Introduction to Commercial Real Estate Industry
- Learning opportunities to prepare market comparisons using industry standard digital tools
- Hands on involvement in renewals, dispositions, and related projects
- Opportunity to work with assigned mentors and senior leadership throughout the duration of the summer intern program
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's/Master's degree in Finance or Real Estate or an emphasis in Real Estate or related field of study
- Demonstrated passion to pursue a career in Commercial Real Estate
- Ability to participate in a minimum 15 hours per week internship in our Marietta (Atlanta metro) office for a 10-week program
- Expected graduation date of August 2020 or later
This job is situated in a corporate indoor office environment where the employee sits or stands as needed to perform job responsibilities. Ability to travel on business by car may be required. Good vision, hearing, and keyboarding ability to operate office software applications and office hardware such as laptop, laptop docking station, monitor, telephone, copier, printer, scanner. May require walking, reaching, stooping, lifting light file materials, documents, or light office equipment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Quantum Equity Group is seeking a motivated business analyst intern who is ready to apply knowledge of business practices and processes in a fast-paced, real-world environment. The intern will assist in writing reports, conducting research, analyzing data, and making recommendations to improve effectiveness and efficiency. This will be a valuable experience for any student pursuing a career in business administration.
Business Intern Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze business goals, objectives, and needs
- Help plan and design business processes and make recommendations for improvement
- Perform research and analysis in support of operations
- Assist in resolving business issues using systems and data
- Estimate costs and benefits of multiple actions and/or solutions and provide recommendations
- Help launch new initiatives
- May perform additional projects upon request
- Business Administration or related major
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Practical experience with varied business activities
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with experienced and accomplished business professionals
- Opportunity to attend business meetings and networking events
- Flexible schedule for students
- Compensation available
Quantum Equity Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against anyone on the basis of religious affiliation, sex, gender, sexual orientation/identity, marital status, nationality, race, ability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Job Type: Internship
- Organizational Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Commercial Real Estate: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)