Make a Difference. Participate in the Pittsburgh Chapter Mentorship Program.
The Pittsburgh Chapter's unique mentoring program allows students and mentors to build a relationship that benefits both parties. Many students have not yet started or decided on a definitive career path, and meeting with a mentor puts students in a business environment where they can learn and apply their skills. As a result of this hands-on, practical experience, students are better prepared for job interviews and the demands of the workplace.
If a Pittsburgh chapter member has:
The Mentoring Program may be a great fit! Contact Us to learn more or apply to the program.
- expertise in an area of Business
- achieved career advancement
- established business and community network
- been involved in civic activity
- maintained the highest of ethical standards