Today’s CRE professional depends on technology tools to manage complex real estate portfolios.
Mike Gedye, CBRE discusses with John Gilleard how to:
- Recognize how technology can be employed to achieve an organization’s strategic priorities
- Identify and define key CRE technology terms and acronyms
- Recognize the need to adapt / align people, processes, and technologies
- Classify vendor products by the function they support and their use in the CRE technology landscape
- Describe the typical steps in a technology implementation roadmap