As part of the CoreNet ethos “Connect, Learn, Grow, Belong”, the October CoreNet “Future Focus” event will bring together a diverse, cross-section of professionals across the UK corporate real estate (CRE) industry to share knowledge, discuss and assess the importance of embracing discomfort and leaning into change, disruption, and uncertainty with conviction.
13:00 - Registration opens
13:30 - Welcome
13:35 - Session 1 - Keynote Speaker, Main Auditorium – Future Focus by Ed Gillespie
14:30 - Session 2 - Three breakout sessions
- Main Auditorium: ESG - Becoming CRE Sustainability Superheroes (cape optional)
- Breakout Room 1: Workplace - The Future of Work - So where does real estate fit in?
- Breakout Room 2: DEI - A Tapestry of Voices
15.45 - Session 3 - Three breakout sessions
- Main Auditorium: Higher Education - Redefining and shaping tomorrow's workforce and workspaces
- Breakout Room 1: Technology - The robots are coming! Exploring how AI could impact the future of CRE
- Breakout Room 2: CoreNet Global UK Chapter - Future Focus Clinic
16:45 - Session 4 - Human Capital - Who are our employees of the future? What are they looking for?
17:45 - Wrap up
17:55 – 19:30 pm Drinks & Networking
Further programme information is available here.
- Members: £80 + VAT
- Non-Members: £120 + VAT
- Young Leaders: £50 + VAT