Welcome to the India Chapter
CoreNet Global is a non-profit association, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia (US), representing more than 11,000 executives in 50 countries with strategic responsibility for the real estate assets of large corporations. The organization’s mission is to advance the practice of corporate real estate through professional development opportunities, publications, research, conferences, designations and networking in 46 local chapters globally.
CoreNet Global India is a growing group of corporate real estate professionals looking to serve the profession by increasing networking opportunities for members, promoting learning opportunities for career advancement and identifying new talent for the industry.
Our membership includes over 270 of the most forward-thinking and proactive people involved in corporate real estate, within both end user organizations and service providers.
Highlights from 2018-2019 are:
- We held 7 Chapter Events around the country (See Past Events)
- We have a strong succession plan in place whereby a Call for Nominations is sent out to the membership in January to fill open board/committee positions for the new year.
Our key initiatives for the upcoming year are:
- Initiative 1: Increase membership (Growth)
- Initiative 2: Bring new blood into the Chapter Leaders (Viability)
- Initiative 3: Provide multiple and diverse networking opportunities (Value)
- Initiative 4: Sustain and Grow the India Conference (Value)
- Initiative 5: Provide professional development opportunities at market rates (Value)
- Initiative 6: Provide global recognition through participation in Awards programs (Value)
- Initiative 7: Build and strengthen relationships with Universities to grow talent for the industry (Viability)
Thank you for a great 6th Annual India Conference and look forward to interacting with you at upcoming India Chapter Events.
|Co-Chairs - CoreNet Global India Chapter
Country Head -
Synopsys India Pvt. Ltd.
COO - Facilities & Asset Management Services
Knight Frank India Pvt. Ltd.
If you would like to attend our meetings or receive more information, please contact Simran Zainulbhai at +91-22-66387353 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org