Click here to download the New Zealand Membership Application
CoreNet Global is dedicated to your individual professional development, to advancing your company and career -- leading the global real estate community through change imperatives that keep CoreNet Global members at the forefront of business evolution.
As the single voice of the corporate real estate industry and as a global knowledge organisation, CoreNet Global has the information, insight, network and other resources for you to make real estate work in partnership with corporate strategy.
The CoreNet Global vision offers the framework for you to align corporate real estate with your company's business plan. In times of rapid technological and economic change, CoreNet Global is uniquely qualified to serve our more than 7,500 members in over 50 locally-based chapters in 25 countries worldwide. Our role as the industry's thought and opinion leader is being recognized in leading business media including the Wall Street Journal, FORTUNE and Bloomberg.
The "Net" in CoreNet Global symbolizes a professionally- and geographically-diverse membership base of corporate real estate and related practitioners from the service and economic development sides of the industry to reflect the industry's focus on integrating the management of corporate assets including real estate, the workplace and infrastructure.
Virtually all CoreNet Global Learning programs incorporate direct contact with other members so that networking is a key added value of membership -- through local Chapters, seminars, Global Summits, the Web site and other channels. Capitalize on the knowledge and diversity of our global membership, extending to a rich array of places and professionals that define the local, regional and global networks of our industry-leading group. Expand your corporate real estate network by building new alliances and partnerships.
Professional recognition is also an important part of the CoreNet Global value proposition. We recognize industry and professional innovation, and acknowledge the graduates of CoreNet Global's continuing education programs through:
- The Global Innovators Award highlighting industry best practices
- MCR, SLCR and TS professional designation and certificate programs
- Member faculty to share case studies and other knowledge or innovations
- Global Summit education breakout session panelist to share knowledge and case studies
Plus, participation in CoreNet Global programs at the local, regional or global levels empowers our members to improve their job performance and to advance their careers while contributing more to their organizations' bottom lines. Member achievement is the greatest testament to our success.
Why not join with the industry's best practitioners to provide the leadership to create programs that drive innovation, adding value in times when your organisation most needs these enhancements? Join the global movement in corporate real estate. Join CoreNet Global.
Promoting Personal Excellence
CoreNet Global is committed to elevating the position and influence that our individual members now carry within their enterprises, all through a comprehensive set of programs that makes us the industry's leading global learning organisation.
That is why CoreNet Global Learning, the professional development and continuing education arm of CoreNet Global, has developed a comprehensive set of programs based on three categories of learning: Discovery, Knowledge Management and Professional Development whose hallmarks are responsiveness, agility and flexibility.
CoreNet Global Learning programs include:
- The CoreNet Global Summit
- Corporate Real Estate 2010 research and leadership initiative
- Local Chapter education courses and Chapter Challenge
- Discovery Forums
- Industry Leaders Roundtable
- Executive Development Seminar Series
- MCR (Master of Corporate Real Estate) professional designation and seminars
- SLCR (Senior Leader Corporate Real Estate seminars and certificate program
- TS (Technical Series) seminars and certificate program
- VIP Knowledge Series - Virtual.Interactive@Your Place
- Global Learning Partners Program
Our learning model is also inclusive and broad in its scope. CoreNet Global Learning is dedicated to serving the professional development needs of members at all stages of career evolution: from entry- to middle- to senior-level. Other learning resources include:
- The Corporate Real Estate Leader professional journal sent to all members
- CoreKnowledge Bytes online summary of recent learnings
- The CoreNet Global web site
- Members-only Global membership directory
- Career center
- Printed and electronic newsletters updating programs, services and other benefits
- Journal of Corporate Real Estate
- Compensation survey and other special research reports and project