CoreNet Global’s University Relations program works to raise awareness of corporate real estate among faculty, staff, and students at universities around the world in order to cultivate a robust and diverse pipeline of talent into the profession. Through the Academic Challenge, we invite students from around the world to think creatively about a problem facing real estate professionals for renowned companies like Google, Duke Energy, AstraZeneca, Whirlpool, and many others. They create a student team that competes for a US $5,000 cash prize for their team.
The Academic Challenge has a total reach of more than 1,000,000 at 2000+ universities around the globe. Today’s students represent tomorrow’s talent and decision-makers, and the Academic Challenge offers an exceptional opportunity for visibility and recruitment.
Academic Challenge Sponsorships
As a sponsor of the Academic Challenge you will be connected to one of the profession's most exciting, new programs, gaining exposure to CoreNet Global's members and top academic institutions and universities around the world. Be a part of this exciting and noteworthy program and align your company with the next generation of corporate real estate professionals.
Official Sponsor (maximum of 5 sponsors) @ $10,000:
- Sponsor recognition on CoreNet Global’s website and on Summit Mobile App
- One (1) invitation to the Awards & Recognition Dinner at the conclusion of the Global Summit in North America
- Podium acknowledgment at the Awards & Recognition Dinner at the Global Summit | North America and in walk-in slides for the Global Summit | APAC as well as during student presentations
- On stage/screen sponsor acknowledgment during the winner announcement
- Logo recognition on main stage/screen during Student Presentation
- Logo placement in the Academic Challenge booth at the Global Summit | North America
- Sponsor recognition in press releases relating to the Academic Challenge program
- Invitation to give a short welcome during the Competition Briefing at the North American Summit (script to be written by CoreNet Global – final confirmation of this benefit will be based on number of sponsors)
- Opportunity to introduce one of the final teams at the North American Summit (script to be written by CoreNet Global – final confirmation of this benefit will be based on number of sponsors)
- Recognition in eLEADER digital newsletter’s coverage of the program and other media
- Access to resumes from the finalist teams (upon request)