HOW CAN CORENET GLOBAL BENEFIT YOU?
CoreNet Global provides opportunities to grow your career, share your views, and impact your profession and the world around you.
- Share what you know in a welcoming, accepting environment
- Learn and network with peers and corporate real estate (CRE) leaders
- Gain mentors to help foster your development
- Form lasting relationships with CRE friends and peers from around the world through local, global and virtual venues and channels
- Young Leader members can register for the Qualified Professional of Corporate Real Estate (QPCR) designation. QPCR provides a learning bridge to other CoreNet Global programs while you build experience in the corporate real estate (CRE) profession. This unique, new designation gives you what you need to succeed. (Best for professionals with less than 5 years of CRE experience).
WHO WE ARE
As the one professional association that brings together all facets of the corporate real estate profession – locally, globally and virtually through the networks, knowledge and learning of more than 10,000 members worldwide – CoreNet Global is your best available resource to advance your company and career while helping to shape the profession.
- Impact the profession and the world around you through leading-edge initiatives such as corporate social responsibility and community involvement
- Actively shape the profession by playing educational and advisory roles throughout the CoreNet Global organisation and worldwide network
- Learn from many of the profession's best practitioners to advance your career, build a broader knowledge base and understanding of CRE
- Find and develop relationships providing career guidance, mentorships and professional friendships that last a lifetime.
Get involved in the Young Leaders Special Interest Group
The purpose of the Young Leaders Special Interest Group is to provide CoreNet Global members 35 years and under with access to the knowledge and experience of CRE professionals by means of establishing relationships, promoting continuing education, fostering peer networking, and encouraging volunteer and leadership opportunities that mutually benefit CoreNet Global members including the Young Leader.
How to Join CoreNet Global
You can join CoreNet Global online or by downloading and completing the membership form. Returned forms can be sent to Member Services.
Australia Chapter Young Leader contactS
|Young Leader Executive
||Young Leader Vice