The New England Chapter of CoreNet Global represents the best and brightest in the region’s corporate real estate industry. Our Chapter’s 500+ members are passionate about advancing its mission to connect real estate professionals, end users service providers to advance knowledge, promote personal excellence and add value to each individual and their respective enterprises.
If you’re a CRE professional looking to grow your professional development and network, we invite you to join The New England Chapter of CoreNet Global!
- 500+ members from Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Vermont, and Rhode Island
- Membership retention: 77%
- 13 Committees, 2 Professional Development Programs, and 3 Strategic Initiatives
- Sponsors: 31 Founders Circle (service providers); 20 Corporate Sponsors (end users)
- Innovative Membership Development programming for both Young Leaders and senior workplace professionals with the Leadership 2.0 Program.
Groundbreaking Thought Leadership Programs
- The Chapter’s Career Strategies + Development, DE&I, Education, Programs, Real Advantage, Membership, Sponsorship, University Relations, and Young Leaders Committees host 75+ programs each year
- Yearly Awards of Excellence Dinner exceeds 500 professionals in celebrating C.R.E.s, service providers, and workplace award winners
Access to a Robust Global Network
- Professional development designation programs (Master of Corporate Real Estate (MCR) and Qualified Professional of Corporate Real Estate (QPCR)
- Connections to 47 global chapters and networking groups
- Publications, research, conferences, and more!
Chapter Staff - The New England Chapter of CoreNet Global
- Executive Director
TO REMIT CHECK PAYMENT FOR INVOICES SEND TO:
The New England Chapter of CoreNet Global
c/o The Berman Group
380 Lexington Ave, 51st Floor
New York, NY 10168
Learn about The New England Chapter of CoreNet New England through our Chapter Video