The New England Chapter of CoreNet Global represents the best and brightest in the region’s corporate real estate industry. Our Chapter’s 500+ members are passionate about advancing its mission to connect real estate professionals, end users and service providers to advance knowledge, promote personal excellence and add value to each individual and their respective enterprises.
If you’re a CRE professional looking to grow your professional development and network, we invite you to join CoreNet Global’s New England Chapter.
Groundbreaking Thought Leadership Programs
- 500+ members from Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont and Rhode Island
- Membership retention: 77%
- 13 committees and 2 strategic initiatives
- Sponsors: 31 Founders Circle (service providers); 19 Corporate Sponsors (C.R.E.s)
- Innovative Membership Development programming for both Young Leaders and senior workplace professionals with the Leadership 2.0 Program.
Access to a Robust Global Network
- The Chapter’s Career Strategies + Development, DE&I, Education, Programs, Real Advantage, Membership, Sponsorship, University Relations, and Young Leaders Committees host 60+ programs each year
- Yearly Awards of Excellence Dinner exceeds 500 professionals in celebrating C.R.E.s, service providers and workplace award winners
CoreNet Global New England Chapter Staff
Learn About the New England Chapter through our Chapter Video
- Professional development designation programs (Master of Corporate Real Estate (MCR), Qualified Professional of Corporate Real Estate (QPCR) and Senior Leader of Corporate Real Estate (SLCR)
- Connections to 47 global chapters and networking groups
- Publications, research, conferences and more!